Last night Sam and I made homemade pizza! We had so much fun! She has seen an episode of Barney in which they had made pizza. She walked around the house for three days talking about making pizza dough before I decided we would make pizza.
We went to the store to buy our supplies. We picked out the pizza sauce. On the way to get the pepperonis and cheese, we passed by the pickles. She said "Mommy, we need the pickles for our pizza!" On Barney, they put cheese, pepperonis, peanut butter, and pickles on the pizza (that would be a great lesson when learning about the letter P). I talked her out of putting pickles on the pizza and finished our shopping.
When we got home, I started spreading out the pizza dough. She tried to help, but she didn't like it. She said the dough was sticky. I spread the sauce, and she got to help "squishy" the cheese. Don't ask...that's just what she called it. She made big piles of cheese, and I had to help spread them out. Finally, we topped the pizza with pepperonis. Placing the pepperonis was her second favorite part, next to sprinkling the cheese.
When it was time to eat, she ate as much or more than I did!
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sounds like fun! Caroline and I will have to give it a try soon...she loves "pipaz"!!!
Post a Comment